Job descriptionOverview: Accounting Specialist Denver, CO 80202 (Remote * Local Candidates only *) Pay rate: $34-36hr (Weekly pay) 12 month contract (Great potential for extension/permanent) Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/401k
Our clients’ business relies on this position to build the infrastructure they need to be successful. Their finance team supports and empowers the business through both day-to-day operations and creative problem-solving. In the Accounts Payable Specialist role, having organization skills and attention to detail are paramount! As a member of the Accounts Payable team, you'll be providing the key horsepower our client needs to stay ahead of our vendor payables.
- Receive, process, and ensure timely payment of our vendor invoices (approximately 200-300/week)
- Capture and match vendor agreements, orders, invoices, and payments
- Own processes to migrate vendors to more efficient invoicing channels
- Communicate with internal partners across the business and external parties with a high degree of customer service
- Identify, validate, implement, and document improvements to all processes
- Own and execute ad hoc operational and analytical projects as they arise
What We Value:
- High School Diploma or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in Accounting preferably in AP, or in Finance and AR looking to transition into AP work
- Ability and interest to process high volume invoice (200-300 a week) and accounting best practices
- Working knowledge of Netsuite, Coupa, and Concur or similar.
- Must have excellent experience in customer service to support various depts and collaborative
- Experience and interest to provide input on making a process better
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and able to quickly learn new systems and programs
- Self-drive, motivated and attention to details
- Requires a great attitude, engaging and enjoys working with others
- Experience in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to effectively prioritize (and re-prioritize) tasks with varying levels of relative urgency
- Excellent follow-through
Please submit your resume for consideration. Thank you!
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief, or sexual orientation.