Job descriptionACS - MRT Manager
We offer a full benefits package, PTO, weekly pay and more!
Location: Seattle, WA
Starting Pay: $32.38/hour
MRT Manager Responsibilities:
- Rove, patrol, and survey Amazon property on foot, bicycle, or motor vehicle.
- Monitor standard radio communication and emergency frequency nets, email, Chime, and 911 Emergency Medical Services (EMS) trackers.
- Assure compliance and regulation of general and specific Amazon policy.
- Investigate any instances reported and dispatched by ACS or Field Leadership and provide accurate Incident Reports (IR).
- Rapid emergency response to developing incidents. Constantly deployed throughout campus and ready for immediate response.
- Address all immediate emergency tasks including assess/investigate the situation, bystander management, rendering first aid, traffic and access control point.
- Assume responsibility of an incident once onsite, communicating real time updates to ACS and Field leadership.
- Assist the onsite incident commander in all duties such as communications, cordon, search, statement collection, and medical forms.
- Enable seamless hand off of specific responsibilities to emergency services and to facilitate their role with patient handover, escorting, and bystander management.
- Any miscellaneous task given by ACS leadership. BOLO watch, VIP escort, prototype escort, special event projects, etc.
Officer selection Process: In order to become an MRT Officer you must:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous security, medical, law enforcement, or military background preferred.
- Satisfactorily complete a telephone interview.
- Successfully pass an in-person interview with the Hiring Manager.
- CPR/First Air Certification recognized by ASHI (American Safety & Health Institute).
- Active Driver's License with a safe driving record.
- Must be able to operate a Bicycle.
- Able to obtain a Guard Card.
- Maintain outstanding attendance (internal only).
Capabilities: The Mobile Response Team is able to provide rapid emergency deployment of officers into developing incidents. These officers are capable of assuming responsibilities and manage an incident from dispatch to submission of a detailed Incident Report. The Mobile Response Team Officer (MRTO), works independently, is trained and capable of individual critical decision-making skills without supervision. These capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Roves, patrol, and property survey.
- Security presence throughout the campus ensure proper observation and deterrence.
- Emergency monitoring and escalation.
- Using various technological platforms to monitor and escalate information in order to provide rapid emergency response and accurate information dissemination.
- Rapid response to emergency incidents.
- Onsite incident command.
- MRT Officers are trained in initiative-based leadership to make on the ground decisions according to procedures and policy without supervision.
- MRT Officers are only to perform first aid within their scope of training. CPR, AED administration, hemorrhage control, joint/extremity immobilization, temperature caused injury treatment, vital sign monitoring, and proper patient handover.
- Communications management.
- With a proper communications plan in place, all the teams (ACS, ASG Leadership, and Guard Force) involved can get real time, clear and concise updates on a developing incident via on the ground incident responders.
- MRT Officers ensure client's medical forms are filled out and witness statements are collected.
- Procure a complete incident report, each officer is trained to write clear and concise incident reports according to policy and procedures. Incident reports are submitted to the on-duty Operations Manager within one hour.
- Any miscellaneous task given by ASG leadership
- Due to the independent, fluid nature of the team, the Mobile Response Team is capable of a multitude of miscellaneous tasks including plain clothes details, specific BOLO watch posts, high priority alarm response, prototype escort/VIP escort, and special event projects according to senior leadership request.
- Remove any radios, or other equipment that will make officers appear as law enforcement members.
- Any damage to client's property will be reported and escalated to the On-Duty Operations Manager or local authorities.
- If instructed to evacuate, find the nearest client's space and take shelter.
- Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k
- Weekly Pay & Paid Vacation
- Employee Perks (Discounts @ Apple, Verizon, Ford & more)
- Employee Assistance Program (Includes free counseling)
- Educational Opportunities with DeVry University
- Financial & Wellness Program
- Free Uniforms
See a different world. Join our Security Team Today!
Apply online: https://ekaw.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Bethesda, MD Today