Job descriptionAbout the role
The Business Analyst II is responsible for analyzing high-level business requirements and processes as provided by Information Technology (IT) Business Partners for the Salesforce Service Cloud. Produces detailed functional and non-functional business and system requirement documentation to be used in the design and development process. Provides technical consultation and recommends improvements, modifications and new solutions. Analyzes system modifications and conveys related technical implications. Draws on previous experience to solve a range of straight forward problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Typically receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.What you’ll be doing
- Maintains and understanding of business requirements and produces detailed functional analysis documents describing recommended solutions and/or changes to existing solutions.
- Facilitates the understanding of business and functional requirements by development teams to ensure proper implementation.
- Helps to ensure vendors perform according to contractual agreements.
- Guarantees all work is compliant with identified guidelines, internal and external audit requirements, and any related financial and legislative requirements.
- Provides support to project managers in creating detailed project plans, identifying development and configuration work packages needed to meet solution requirements.
- Acts as team leader and/or mentor as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Administrative functions include user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Maintaining and enhancing our security model including user roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing settings.
- Creating and maintaining data model and structure that supports the analytical and reporting needs of our business teams.
- Manage Lightning page layouts, Lightning actions, and Dynamic Forms. Basic Knowledge of Live Agent. Experience with both Classic and Lightning UIs (User Interfaces)
- Creating new and enhancing existing workflow automation using flows and process builder solutions.
- Follow release cadence and processes in place as well as enforcing with the business. Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of related technical business analyst experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Willingness and ability to travel is required.
Previous project management experience and related experience in the staffing solutions industry is highly desirable.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets and resources.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda.
- Ability to run internal and external workshops.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply best practices and standards in software development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Knowledge a plus:
- Chat Bots
- Knowledge Articles
- Sales Cloud
- Approval Processes
- SOQL queries
- Workbench and Data Loader tools
- Community Site Management
- Ability to perform system audits
- Einstein Analytics (aka Tableau CRM)
Why choose us? Company Overview:
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.