An international corporation is looking for a bilingual administrator mainly to serve translating/interpreting work for internal departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain department budget and other supporting documents as required.
- Vendor sourcing and parts quoting.
- Process purchase orders using SAP and payment requests.
- Interdepartmental communication (phone, email, etc..)
- Bi-directional translation of technical and business documents and interpretation as needed.
- Verbal bi-directional translation and interpretation in technical and business meetings, including domestic and international offsite locations.
- Assistance with trip travel expenses of team members.
- Hotel reservations and rental car reservations for domestic and international business trips for team members and visitors from Japan.
- Assist with department projects as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
Experience in using SAP.
- Experience with administrative support of a professional office in a bilingual (English/Japanese) environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Ability to translate written material (including technical material) from Japanese to English and from English to Japanese.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work with little to no oversight.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships with others.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and Google office products.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
Preferred Skills and Experience
BA/BS Degree / or 2-5 years industry related experience.
- TOEFL 600-800 or Native Speaker for English and N1-N2 or Native Speaker for Japanese.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]