Job ID #352894Artwork Management Specialist – On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for an Artwork Management Specialist to join their team for a 12-month contract opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
You’ll conduct artwork management activities in support of registration within NA CP Regulatory and Stewardship. This position interacts with a wide range of internal stakeholders including State Regulatory, Commercial, Production and Supply, Legal, State and Federal Regulatory Managers, Formulation and Packaging Engineering, Customer Service, HSE, Marketing, Marketing Services, and Project and Portfolio Management. External stakeholders include Design agency.
- Ensuring quality, accuracy, and continuous improvement regarding artwork and artwork processes.
- Responsible for the management of systems used in artwork activities including CP Art, MDM, and nSAP.
- Participation in cross-functional teams and activities to conduct analysis of artwork issues, support, develop and drive of strategic programs with broad stakeholder groups and departments as defined above.
- Collaboration across regions and functions to ensure the timely delivery of quality artwork in support of NA production.
- Strategic support of NA Regulatory Operations and team projects in applicable operational areas including artwork process improvement initiatives.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of regulatory terminology, EPA labeling guidelines, and compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal relations, planning, and organization.
- Strong computer skills and organizational skills.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a regulatory, product development or other technical area.
- Ability to work in a team environment across various functions and science disciplines in a regional and global matrix organization.
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail, and simultaneously handle multiple projects.
- Must exhibit ownership of the work and related processes.
- Extensive computer interface of document and artwork reviews and systems processes.
- Minimum of BS/BA degree, science-based education or experience preferred.
- Direct regulatory, product labeling or artwork management experience is beneficial.
- Some knowledge of agriculture and the pesticide industry is desirable.
12-month contract + possible extensions/conversion to FTE
**Please note we are unable to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties. No Corp to Corp.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
AC Hotel Fort Lauderdale Sawgrass Mills\u002FSunrise Sunrise, FL Today