For more than 60 years, our client has advanced the technology of optical encoders and motion control systems, with a focus on the singular characteristic that matters most: performance. The client’s portfolio includes the industry’s absolute best-in-class encoders, scanners, oscillators, and accelerometers, including specialized products from our focused business units, Wenzel, Thistle, and Croven – each a standout in its field. And as a Quantic company, they’re part of an extended engineering ecosystem and powerful supply chain, defining a competitive advantage that extends to every customer.
Our client’s story began over 150 years ago in 1862 with the D.H Baldwin Company of Cincinnati, Ohio. Baldwin vowed to build “the best piano that could be built” and that dedication to manufacturing excellence is still the core of every instrument built at our client’s Maumelle, Arkansas manufacturing plant today.
Our client is currently seeking self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as Assembler in Little Rock, AR.
What Is In It For You
Salary: $15.50-16/hour depending on relevant industry experience.
Benefits: 120 PTO, HSA plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision (they pay up to 80% of the cost), 410k.
A Day In The Life of an Assembler
As an Assembler, you will be responsible for the electrical and electronic assembly and soldering of hi-reliability military and aerospace products and test equipment. This includes circuit card assemblies, cables, test boxes, and sub-assemblies.
Essential Job Functions For The Assembler job In Little Rock, AR:
- Tasks include lead forming, tinning, assembly, soldering, conformal coating, wire crimping, cable fabrication, and component staking.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed procedures, drawings, and parts lists.
- Effective communication skills within the work area and other departments are required.
- Associates or technology degree in Electronics or related field or have 2 years minimum experience in electronics assembly.
- Experience or ability to certify to MIL-STD-2000, IPC-J-STD-001, or NASA workmanship standards.
- Able to perform board assembly in a clean room environment.
If you are interested in the Assembler job in Little Rock, Arkansas, apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC. The services advertised by Total Aviation Staffing, LLC are those of an Employment Agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location