EARN A $35,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections .
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex - Perryville located in Goodyear, Arizona. Responsibilities: The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) is responsible for providing supervision of nursing and support staff on assigned shift in correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include providing direct and indirect nursing care to patients. The ADON works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to identify and respond to a wide range of physical and mental health needs. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or RN with two years’ experience required
- Must hold valid RN license in applicable state
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Prior experience providing nursing care, working with a high degree of autonomy required
- Prior experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Experience working in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...