Are you an experienced manager with demonstrated success driving sales goals and providing an amazing customer experience? Are you passionate about building teams, developing talent, and helping people feel their best? If the answer is "YES", we want you on our team.
Cambridge Spa Group ("CSG"), a leading franchisee consolidator within the Massage Envy franchise system, is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic leader that is passionate about leading and developing high performing teams.
A successful leader with Cambridge Spa Group will have positive energy and servant leadership mentality. A team is only as strong as its leaders, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. The Assistant General Manager drives sales goals, builds teams, develops talent, motivates team, provides an amazing customer experience. As a team, we're committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise-we help you take care of you-every day to clients and employees alike. As the connector between Cambridge Spa Group team members and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal.
- Competitive salary and monthly bonuses based on results you control
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tiered Paid Time Off -up to 3 weeks per year
- Complimentary membership, services, and discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Formal and informal leadership training and development that will help you anywhere your career takes you
- Opportunity to advance quickly into local and national management and support positions
- Fast growing company, National brand recognition, and a Family atmosphere
- Coach and train customer service mindset
- Anticipate and mitigate customer service Issues
- Assist Front Desk with escalated customer situations
- Develop and foster a sales culture
- Partners with General Manager to set goals and drive results
- Motivate and inspire team
- Identify and develop underperformers
- Attract and retain talent
- Support and develop team
- Drive a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
- Assist General Manage to complete required tasks such as inventory and payroll accurately and on time
- Assist General Manager Manage to manage employee schedules and time off requests
- Assist General Manager to hire, onboard, train and terminate employees
- Ensure compliance with state, local and corporate regulations and policies
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience as a revenue generator - prior commissioned sales experience required.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends through the use of sales, operational, and financial reports.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
If you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you!
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better. We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In addition, Cambridge Spa Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
COVID NOTE FOR JOB POST:
Cambridge Spa Group has made safety of employees and client's top priority in our clinics. We have adopted safety protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue providing first class customer service to our members and guests while keeping our employees safe.