1-2 year contract with possible conversion to direct employment
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations
- Bach Degree required, Recent graduate with 0-2 years of working experience in medical device manufacturing.(internship/co op)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Medical Device Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location