A Banquet House Attendant is responsible for setup and breakdown of event spaces.
- Set banquet tables and chairs to meet function specifications. Responsible for all set-up and breakdown duties.
- Handling/placement of linens for table setup.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain a positive working relationship.
- Assist others, when needed, with side work to include cleaning, stocking, folding, polishing etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Banquet Manager.
- This role requires evenings and weekends
Salary: $17.00 per hour
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.