Job descriptionThe Baseball Operations Associate, International Scouting must be a fluent Spanish speaker. This person will support all areas of the Baseball Operations Department, while primarily focusing on International Scouting with additional day-to-day administrative and office management duties.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks for the international department.
- Creatively pursue ways to improve internal processes.
- Organize and maintain information from non-office personnel.
- Manage video database including tagging & editing.
- Prepare information and logistics for meetings.
- Assist with various administrative and research projects.
- Operate various technology during home games.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to multitask in stressful situations
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Organized, proactive, and strong communicative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willing to relocate
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Prior softball or baseball experience is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
AC Hotel Fort Lauderdale Sawgrass Mills\u002FSunrise Sunrise, FL Today