Job descriptionThis Care Management Associate (CMA) position is a 100% remote, work from home position and the candidate can live in any state.
Normal Working Hours:
- Monday through Friday only with no weekend or holiday shifts.
- The Care Management Associate works 4 shifts per week from 8:00am-4:30pm in their time zone of residence.
- The Care Management Associate works 1 late shift per week which is from 12:30pm-9:00pm EST (11:30-8:00pm CST, 10:30-7:00pm MST or 9:30-6:00pm PST).
- The Care Management Associate also works a rotating Friday late shift which occurs approximately once every 3-4 months. That rotating Friday late shift is the same scheduled hours as their normal late shift which is 12:30pm-9:00pm EST (11:30-8:00pm CST, 10:30-7:00pm MST or 9:30-6:00pm PST).
- The shift times may vary per the needs of the business.
There is no travel required with the position.
The Care Management Associate on the Lifestyle Conditioning Coaching (LCC) team plays an essential role in assisting the Coach in the development of effective and efficient care coordination and self-care for our members.
The primary duties of the Care Management Associate include (not an all-encompassing list):
- Responsible for making outreach calls to members who are eligible for our programs.
- Manages the inbound call activity in a queue
- Provides an initial review of tasks and other administrative type activities that support the unit
- Navigates the computer systems while communicating on the phone with members
The Care Management Associate position is ideally suited for people with strong customer service skills, the ability to work in a remote team, provide excellent customer service to members while navigating the computer at the same time, and possess the ability to manage multiple priorities with effective time management.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1+ years of experience with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Requires long periods of sitting and telephone and computer work.
- 2+ years of work experience in telephonic customer service
- Knowledge of Managed Care concepts
- Experience with data entry and documentation within member records
- Background in a health care setting with familiarity with basic medical terminology
- Call center experience
- Proficiency in typing for keying in information and navigating in multiple systems
- Strong telephonic communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communications skills with both customers and teammates
High School diploma or equivalent years of experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Bethesda, MD Today