We're looking for a Cerner Integration Architect-- The Integration Architect will lead integrated client engagements and coordinate design, system validation, and integration activities across solutions and venues of care. You will cultivate client relationships to achieve business objectives, support the implementation of domain, issue, and change management strategies, and serve as an escalation point for client and project integration risks. You will partner with engagement management to meet project deliverables and objectives.
- Leading integrated client engagements
- Coordinating design, system validation, and integration activities across solutions and venues of care
- Cultivating client relationships to achieve business objectives
- Enabling the execution of domain, issue, and change management strategies
- Configuration and management of Open engine, HL7 and EDI transactions.
- Acting as an escalation point for client and project integration risks
- Partnering with engagement management to ensure project deliverables and objectives are met.
Experienced should include: a
- A highly qualified candidate must have independent judgment to support healthcare solutions' design, development, and deployment activities.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with Cerner Design/Builds, testing & training on these solutions.
- Involved in several successful IT deployments
- Prior healthcare IT project-based consulting experience, highly desirable
- These professionals also possess strong knowledge about how each product functions from A-Z.
- Proven experience as a Cerner Integration Architect.
- Experience leading integrated client engagements
- Experience coordinating design, system validation, and integration activities across solutions and venues of care
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to act as an escalation point for client and project risks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Integration certification is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $186,709.40 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Cerner Integration Architect: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote