Job descriptionJob ID: JLM-4127-CNM-FL Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
1-in-5 Call Schedule – 2 Office Days per Week (OB Patients Only) – 1 Hospital for Deliveries
Full-time Certified Nurse Midwife position in Altamonte, FL, in an established and growing OBGYN medical group.
A new CNM will have an opportunity to come into a thriving medical group with a waiting patient base. This opportunity will afford an CNM the opportunity to join a diverse medical staff and patient population with a comfortable work schedule.
Join a team with ample support staff, dedicated physicians, and amazing community.
Benefits for the CNM
- 1-in-5 Delivery Call Schedule
- 2 Office/Clinic Days per Week (OB Patients Only)
- 1 Hospital for Deliveries
- Laborist/OB Hospitalist and OBGYN Back-up at all times
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Requirements of the CNM
- Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse-Midwife Program Completion Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Preferred
- AMCB Board Certified
- Midwife experience preferred
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jessica today to arrange for an interview.
ETS OBGYN specializes in recruiting Obstetrician/Gynecologists and Sub-Specialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!