The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:Process and coordinate loss runs for insurance clients and claims staff; develops information, and performs projects for the client and teams. Maintains accurate records and appropriate accounting in claim management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Obtain specific information regarding loss/claim to report to the company, as necessary.
2. Advise customers what information is necessary for claims filing.
3. Respond to customers regarding status of claims.
4. Assist producers and claims team with claims status and special projects.
5. Respond to company requests for policy information, as necessary.
6. Maintain own diary system for use in periodic follow up on selected claims.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School graduate
2. Operates under the direction of the claims team
3. Utilizes client relation skills to build and maintain positive business relationships with clients and market contacts; including excellent communication skills and service orientation, cooperative nature, and tactfulness to resolve client and company problems
4. Considerable knowledge of basic company computer programs for word processing, accounting and applications
1. College degree
2. Prior brokerage experience
3. Knowledge of McGriff's claim management / agency management system or ability to learn quickly
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify