Job descriptionWho We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
- Coke Florida was named as a 2022 US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. This program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams in four key areas: strategy, ability to execute, corporate culture, and governance/financial performance.
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 11 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Competitive compensation
What You Will Do:
As a Coke Florida Clerk, you will be responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures to support facility operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Data entry
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Handle routine correspondence, including mail and faxes
- Interface with customers
- Prepare business reports and presentations
- Purchase supplies
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong communication skills and ability to coach co-workers
- Basic computer and database application skills
- Some college preferred
- SAP work experience preferred
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Merritt Hawkins Moses Lake, WA 98837 Up to $200,000 a year 13 days ago
General Motors Warren, MI $80,000 a year 15 days ago