PRS is looking for Clinical Supervisor of Community Support Services. This team provides independent living services to seriously mentally ill adults. Supervisors provide clinical supervision and manage a team of 3-5 supervisees providing direct service. Supervisors are responsible for managing a team to ensure the quality of skill building services, regulatory compliance and that program targets are met. Supervisors carry a small caseload in addition to supervisory responsibilities. Complete assessments to establish DSM diagnosis and determine eligibility of clients referred for services. Ensure timely completion of quality clinical documentation; provide day-to-day oversight and supervision of team.
- Licensed Professional Counselor/ Licensed Clinical Social Worker or approved by state for clinical supervision required;
- Demonstrated assessment and strong clinical writing skills;
- Supervisory or progressively responsible clinical experience with strong coaching skills and ability to make the tough calls;
- Experience with individuals with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders;
- Proven ability to establish rapport quickly with clients and staff; and
- Must be a self-starter who possesses strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to be persistent, yet supportive.
PRS, Inc., recognized as one of the 50 Best Nonprofits to work for in the US for the eighth consecutive year., is a community-based nonprofit organization that serves individuals living with mental illness, substance use disorders, mild intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and individuals who face life crises.
"Changing Lives, Saving Lives"
PRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer