Cloud Platform Engineer
New Brunswick, NJ (Hybrid)
120,000 - 140,000 CAD + Bonus
Do you want to make an impact on a company that is one of the most globally well know health product providers? This company is looking for someone to come into a newly formed team to play a key role in growing the company.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be responsible to use AWS to meet multiple platforms' needs. You will work on creating and bringing AWS platforms to life for various teams of the company. Other responsibilities include:
- You will be a key point of contact between management and contractors o ensure all projects are being done well and on time.
- You will own end-to-end platform lifecycle activities that include the platform vision, strategy, and performance management.
- You will use various tools including Python, SQL, Redshift, and various other AWS-based tools to bring the platforms to life
- You will hold weekly meetings and communicate with multiple team members as well as help mentor more junior teammates to ensure team success
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
- Extensive experience in AWS, any experience in Azure or GCP is a bonus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience in Data and Analytics capabilities in AWS
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will receive a 120,000 - 140,000 base plus bonus. This role also includes health, dental, and vision care.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Jacob Bisson via the Apply link on this page.
AWS, AWS Redshift, Python, Azure, GCP, Amazon Web Services