Primary Location: US-IL-Northfield
Responsible for assisting customers, ending users, and sales representatives in resolving and logging customer issues.
- Log complaints into SAP Complaint system and gather all pertinent information that is required to log this in the system.
- Issue call tags, sales force notifications, credits and replacement orders as required for complaint resolution. Ensure complaints are closed within the system properly.
- Follow up on all call tags issued during its 7th & 30th day after issuance of call tag. Issue RGA's and product returns as needed. Send out Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Follow up with sales force for needed information on outstanding issues following the time frames established in written procedures.
- Maintain compliance with QSR and ISO regulations and Medline policies and procedures at all times. Ensure written procedures are followed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).