- Internal facing position that centers on creating and producing original and unique written content for all digital and traditional assets of Acadia and its brands.
- Collaboratively works with marketing management, marketing operations team, and Acadia facility leadership to determine content strategy based on clinical and marketing goals.
- Consistently produces high-caliber written content that holds to clinical standards (DSM-5) and follows the tone and brand positioning of Acadia and its facilities.
- Contributes to brand development and positioning of marketing and content messaging.
- Daily communication and collaboration with all corporate marketing staff, including marketing operations, creative suite, paid search, and facility staff.
- Daily projects include, but are not limited to, website pages, articles, blog posts, digital and traditional ads, facility collateral, press releases, email marketing, research, editing, proofreading, phone calls and meetings, and more.
- Ensures content team is maintaining clinical accuracy on all deliverables, and communicates effectively on all content-related issues and required needs to efficiently and effectively perform tasks.
- Contributes to all content development strategy in conjunction with management and Acadia facilities staff.
- Writes unique, original, and high-quality written content based on agreed-upon standards
- Writes unique, original, and high-quality written content based on brand positioning and operational strategy.
- Assists in other communications and marketing materials development, such as ad copy and landing pages, news releases, externally written content, and brochures/informational materials.
- Researches and stays current on clinical standards, timely industry topics, and SEO content standards.
- Provides content oversight within Acadia marketing division and across Acadia facilities.
- Migrates new and existing content into WordPress.
- Assists in gathering project specifications.
- Continuously strives for quality improvement by identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities. Compares data from multiple sources to recommend effective approaches/solutions.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Leaning and researching SEO content standards to help improve website content.
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for written content and how it can improve our digital footprint.
- More functions will be added as the team continues to grow and projects are added.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1+ years of experience in writing for consumer or professional publications or websites.
- 1+ years of editing/proofreading experience.
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data and information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with all levels, both internal and external.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames.
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures, and practices prescribed by the organization.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Yavapai County Human Resources Prescott, AZ Today
Legends Hospitality - Ameris Bank Amphitheatre Alpharetta, GA Alpharetta, GA 30009 Today