We are a marketing agency that specializes in working with eCommerce brands. We help them with TikTok & Facebook Ads, along with UGC content.
We are looking for US-based golf content creators to join our team who will make TikTok UGC videos for our clients that sell golf products. As a content creator with us, you work on your own terms, do what you enjoy doing, and have a direct impact on our partner brands' social media development.
- Shoot TikTok UGC videos for client's products.
- Upload the TikToks to our internal database and communicate to our content team about your work & results.
- You must play or should have played golf in the past (this ensures that you understand the sport).
- Being on TikTok is a MUST. You need to have a TikTok profile that was created at least 3 months ago and spend at least 10 hours on the platform per week. This way, you understand the platform and you get the feel.
- Active TikTok profile: You need to have an uploaded video count of at least 5. The videos need to show minor to advanced editing skills. This way we can verify that you know how to edit & upload videos and also what is currently trending, and how to leverage that trend for growth.
- A-player personality: Solution-oriented, disciplined, able to take responsibility, and light-hearted.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great way to learn and improve your business skills. You get an inside view of a successful agency business.
- Make an impact in our business! The tasks you are responsible for aren't mundane, "just get it done" tasks. You are encouraged to be creative! And because we run these videos as ads on the platform, you are directly responsible for the company's success!
- Learn how to create content that sells, which is a very valuable skill you can bring to the marketplace.
- Have the opportunity to work with amazing brands + receive their products for free.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $2,000.00 - $2,500.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- On call
- Where are you based?
- For how long have you been using the TikTok platform?
- Do you have any experience creating UGC/Video Content?
- Do you play or have played golf in the past? We need to ensure that you understand the sport.
Work Location: Remote