Job descriptionCTI has been a leading AV provider for over 30 years. Since we began in 1988, our mission has been simple: to provide a fantastic customer experience.
At Conference Technologies, Inc., our biggest asset is our people, and we know that sometimes the most awesome employees don’t fit the typical mold. If you are hardworking, friendly, and know the importance of fantastic customer service, you could be a good fit at CTI. We have developed a collaborative and lively working environment, where the best and the brightest show up to work each day ready to have fun, and employ their passion for and knowledge of technology into everything they do. This creative atmosphere helps us apply and share our skills with our clients, who seek quality, high-end AV and Conference Solutions.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for copywriting and editing associate for our corporate office in St. Louis whose attitude, skills, and work ethic will embody our mission “to provide a fantastic customer experience”. Somebody who is passionate about writing, technology, and innovation. Our copywriting coordinator will be responsible for all of our written word on our website, digital signage, social media, and print materials.
What are your responsibilities?
- Assign writing duties to marketing employees to ensure that the proper team member is creating copy.
- Create technically correct, informative, concise, and effective copy for customers, team members, and social media.
- Review all written materials to ensure grammar, technical correctness, and proper flow.
- Create deadlines for written materials and work with team to ensure these deadlines are met.
- Own responsibility for all written word on CTI’s social media, website, and printed materials.
- Other duties as required.
Will you fit in?
- Our employees fearlessly embrace the company culture and applicants who merely want to punch in their timecards everyday are not what we are looking for.
- You can work independently with minimal guidance, but aren’t afraid to ask the right questions when you need help.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and can be the face of our company to our clients.
Does experience count?
- Bachelors English or Journalism, or relevant experience, a must.
- An expert proficiency in the English language, including grammar and technical language, is required.
- Experience writing both highly technical as well as customer facing copy.
- 2-3 years experience proofreading, writing, and editing corporate communications.
What’s in it for you?
At CTI, we know our company’s success is directly correlated to the success of our employees. So it’s fitting that we thrive on and encourage employee growth, both professionally and personally.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive base salary (DOE).
- Employer matched medical and dental insurance (available after 60 days of employment).
- Employer matched 401K up to 3% (after 6 months of employment).
- Bonus eligibility that is based off a results oriented incentive plan (after 6 months of employment).
- A graduated PTO program, all major holidays off, as well as three “floating” holidays, available upon first day of employment.
- Special gifts for significant life events, such as marriage, the birth of a child, and buying a house.
- Cell phone reimbursement plan.
- Long and Short Term Disability 100% paid by CTI.
Conference Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Alkegen Dallas, TX $110,000 - $125,000 a year 2 days ago