Elim Wellspring, a 4-star rated senior care campus, is hiring friendly, high-energy individuals to join our team as Part-Time Culinary Assistants. We're offering a $500 Bonus for this position. No experience is needed! We will provide training for this position! Come help us support our nation’s seniors! This position is a rewarding way to earn a paycheck while learning valuable skills.
In this role, you will serve appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike.
There are Part-Time, benefit eligible positions available.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Culinary Assistants responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Set up dining rooms and serve residents meals in a restaurant style setting.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Culinary Assistants skills and requirements:
- Prior restaurant or healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Join our compassionate team! Here at Elim Wellspring, we value teamwork, unity, and collaboration. You can count on us to pitch in and help each other out. We care about you and want you to succeed, and will support you in any way that we can! Staff enjoy our mentoring program and we love to promote from within — there's plenty of room to grow in your career here! A lot has changed since we opened our doors in 1927 as the first Elim Care campus, but the compassionate care we provide for our residents has stayed the same. Don't wait and miss this wonderful opportunity to join our team!
Elim Wellspring is a part of Cassia and is located in Greater MN. Cassia is a Christian, faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer