Job descriptionJob Description:
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 3,900 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
The Documentation Coordinator will provide general support functions of international shipping documentation for our staff and clients. This process includes documentation retrieval, communication status reporting, auditing, and filing of international trade transactions.
- Ensure that all communications are completed neatly, professionally, accurately, and error-free, with all current information in proper order and within corporate standards for timeliness.
- Ensure all documentation is within compliance to customer and government requirements/special instructions.
- Complete final inspection for accuracy of documentation received, ensuring that all charges and fields are correct and inclusive according to account coordinator’s instructions.
- Document, maintain and update work processes/procedures as they relate to each customer account.
- Keep regular communication with office personnel on obstacles preventing timely processing of documentation.
- A High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) year of work experience in a customer service function.
- Previous experience working in an office environment is strongly desired.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.
Please note: There is no relocation or immigration assistance associated with this opening.
Please visit our website: www.bdpinternational.com
*** This is a great opportunity to advance your career! Come join our growing BDP team!***
BDP International - The Employer of Choice
Follow BDP International Career Pages!
Facebook l Twitter l LinkedIn
Compensation based on experience. We offer a very competitive salary, full benefits, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and casual dress environment.