Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
We believe providing superior support and solutions for our customers drives our success, and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining workflow by assisting managers and supervisors with the coordination of warehouse duties, including inventory, creating packaging slips and reports, and fulfilling customer orders. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a rapidly growing global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate workload allocation among warehouse workers, material handlers and drivers
- Prepare work orders; troubleshoot orders and resolve discrepancies as needed
- Assign and release orders sent for loading and unloading
- Allocate and research inventory for orders
- Enter data for inbound and/or outbound freight into the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and create bills of lading (BOLs)
- Maintain and generate required reports
- Process, audit and file various documentation
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with carriers, customers, employees and management
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule when needed
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 6 months of experience in a warehouse setting
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.