Job descriptionWhen you join DIRECTV, you’ll be a part of a team that’s supporting our customers from the front lines. Whether it’s connecting them to the latest technology or getting them plugged into our world-class services, your work will create connections and support our mission of taking entertainment to the next level. It’s an opportunity to showcase your customer experience expertise and represent our company as the voice of our brand. So, if you’re up for delivering the future, we’re up for providing you with a bundle of opportunities for success.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll play a vital role in enabling first call resolution in a constantly evolving environment using a variety of tools and technology. In the process, you’ll handle a broad range of customer service call types like: advanced technical support, collections, retention, sales channel coordination and billing and adjustments. You’ll also engage third party vendors and suppliers to address service faults and provide customer resolution. You may be tasked with identifying, tracking and rendering issues to assist in various root cause eliminations.
This position comes with competitive compensation up to $22 per hour (base salary plus incentives) to new hire employees! Ability to commute to attend on-site training at the Eden Prairie Call Center location is a requirement of this role. On average, training is 6-8 weeks.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks, employees can choose one of the services below at a free or discounted rate:
- Free DIRECTV Premier Package with free installation (this includes free HBO Max, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, & NFL Sunday Ticket Max)
- FREE DIRECTV STREAM Premier Package (HBO Max, Cinemax, SHOWTIME, STARZ, EPIX, Movies Extra Pack, NBA League Pass, and unlimited cloud DVR).
- 25% off AT&T Cell Phone Service
What you’ll do:
- Handle customer service calls ranging from billing and payments to plan changes and upgrades
- Remain proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters
- Offer solutions and resolve issues
- Work to transition each call to a sales opportunity with a consultative approach to customers’ needs to deliver personalized recommendations of DIRECTV products and services
What you’ll need:
- At least one year customer service experience
- Call Center experience
- Advanced typing/keyboarding skills
At DIRECTV, meeting our customers’ needs plays an important role in our success – but your ability to provide them with best-in-class service is even more critical. We’re offering an opportunity to work at the frontlines of our company, connecting customers in your community with the best in tech and entertainment. Whether it’s upgrading services or growing our customer base, your impacts will be felt by customers far and wide. There’s no better time to join our team. So, what do you say? Are you ready to deliver the future of entertainment?
Job Posting: Jun 30, 2022, 3:58:47 PM
Other Locations: Minnesota-BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota-BURNSVILLE, Minnesota-SAVAGE, Minnesota-Minnetonka, Minnesota-Hopkins, Minnesota-Chaska, Minnesota-EDINA
Job Level: Hourly Occupational