Faneuil is hiring full-time Customer Service Representatives in the Orlando, FL area to train and work from home! Customer Service Representatives will deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Assigned 8-hour shifts between the hours of:
- 6:00am-4:00pm Eastern
- 1:00pm-10:00pm Eastern
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete and pass a background investigation.