DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our customer service representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Meet client sales objectives
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Track all call related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback on call issues
What We're Looking for
- 6 months customer service experience minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Entry-level network troubleshooting
- Ability to set up home Wi-Fi network
- Ability to set up and configure a router or switch
- Core proficiency with a laptop or desktop computer
- Ability to work remotely in a virtual team environment
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Able to work independently
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer