JOB TITLE: General Office Customer Service Representative Level I
Full Time and Part Time positions, various shifts
REPORTS TO: Call Center Service Manager or Supervisor
OVERVIEW OF ROLE: The General Office Customer Service Representative ensures the customer is always serviced first and receives the type of attention that makes them want to do business with Ward. She/he grows our business through customer retention while balancing costs by performing clerical duties efficiently and also supports operations and sales in accordance with the corporate Desired State.
Ward Transport & Logistics Corp. is currently accepting applications for a Customer Service Rep I - Full Time and Part Time positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer telephones in accordance with Ward standards. Heavy telephone work
averaging 80-100 pick- up call a day.
· Serve customers by coordinating problem resolution between customers, Territory
Sales Managers, and Operations personnel.
· Accurately schedule pick up with our Ward Extended Network by following the proper
procedures in the customer service tool box.
· Escalate customer problems timely to Team Lead for assistance.
· Must participate in Ward Assured Department program to meet monthly goal.
· Act as the one-stop customer contact for various individual customers as requested
by territory sales managers. Daily monitor/trace accounts as assigned by the
Customer Service Manager. Regular communication with territory sales manager
and / or customer is required.
· Provide internal customer service to personnel from other departments and service
· Accurately perform clerical support duties as required including typing
correspondence, maintaining files.
· Demonstrate personal reliability by consistently meeting attendance / punctuality
· Support teamwork by cooperating with others and willingly putting forth effort to
achieve Company goals. Establish and maintain good working relationship with
other team members.
· Fully support all technologies and processes, introduced by Ward, that are intended
to improve efficiencies and/or the customer experience. Support would include
adherence to training programs, guidelines and processes associated with these
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.41 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location