Job description*This is not a sales position . Remote; must live in the Pacific Time Zone *
Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities. At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best.
We also ignite career breakthroughs, with the majority of our positions being fully remote opportunities that offer you what you’re really looking for: flexible work arrangements, interesting and meaningful job responsibilities, career growth, and a supportive team.
Imagine Your Impact . The Customer Success Manager, Instructional Services (CSM, IS) works with mentors and program personnel toward improving student outcomes, increasing engagements (mentor and student), and alerting key internal personnel as issues arise. The CSM, IS proactively develops and maintains strong relationships with customer mentors. The role partners closely with Customer Success Managers on escalated issues and general questions through the life cycle of the program as raised by school mentors.
Position Type: This is a regular, full-time position.
- Compensation: Compensation is anticipated to be between $47,600.00 and $53,437.00 per year. Eligible employees may also receive incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training, education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and local market conditions.
- Location: In this US-based position your location will be remote; you must live in the Pacific time zone.
- Travel: You can also expect up to 10-20% travel, so be sure you have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the preceding 39 months.
Envision Your Experience . In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Proactively reach out to client personnel regarding customer engagement with the program.
- Work closely with Instructional Services registrar, teachers, company coaches, Customer Success Managers, and client personnel (mentors, administrators, coordinators), from onboarding and start-up support through program health discussion and general check-ins.
- Reach out to students directly in coordination with the school to assist with improving student outcomes.
- Assist with kick off calls; outlining processes and procedures, expectations, and involve other team members as needed.
- Attend key events with CSMs, CSM Director or Sales team.
- Communicate effectively with team, customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide occasional one-on-one training to customer personnel.
- Contribute in any other ways that are appropriate, yet unforeseeable.
- Other duties as required.
Share Your Expertise . Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Bachelor’s degree in education and 1-3 years of previous years of experience in customer success, sales, and/or implementation experience in an educational technology company; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Experience coaching, leading, or training adults.
- Experience with account management in the SaaS industry or experience as a school administrator.
- Knowledge of math, literacy, bilingual and dual language curriculum, and research.
- Passion for K-12 public education and is self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain schedules, manage time effectively, and problem solve.
- Ability to build strong relationships with teachers, administrators, and district administrators (CXO).
- Strong presentation and facilitation expertise and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed.
- Experience utilizing a CRM (i.e., NetSuite, ChurnZero, or Salesforce) preferred.
- Superb computer skills, particularly Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Ignite Your Career . Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays and a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Dominion Energy Emporia, VA 23847 Today