Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Information Analyst in Beaverton, OR.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Gathering and documenting critical information about product data to inform appropriate management and consumption of the data, including the following work focuses:
- Meet with business leaders to educate them on their role in defining and overseeing the data managed by their teams
- Influence business leaders outside your organization to identify resources from their teams who have knowledge of the data and who will provide information about it
- Refine and edit the provided information to ensure understandability and alignment with standards
- Accurately capture all gathered information in spreadsheets/databases
- Communication (written & verbal) skills
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.