Do you have a passion for computer vision and deep learning problems? We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration and wants to push the boundaries of what is possible today! The Toshiba Innovation Center is an applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Toshiba Elera ecosystem. We balance research and development to deliver innovating through the full stack, and collaborating with HW, SW and ML teams to influence the sensor and silicon roadmap that brings our products to life.
- Expertise in computer vision technologies and computer graphics (e.g., deep convolutional neural networks, object detection, tracking, segmentation, AR/VR, image and video processing, 3D geometry, SLAM, multi-view geometry, simulation, graphics rendering)
- Skilled in explaining and presenting analyses and computer vision and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework such as Tensorflow
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Participation in programming contests and Data Science competitions is a plus
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is one of the world leaders in software and hardware for retail automation. A toolkit is being developed for the Cashierless Store concept, similar to what was done in Amazon Go.
We work on innovative Retail problems (Frictionless Shopping Experience for Customers) in Computer Vision that require robust and efficient solutions. You will work together with similar minds in a cool team where your skills and expertise will make a difference to influence future user experiences for millions.
Or contact our
Hiring Manager Anastasia Didenko
- [email protected]