Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need for many years to come. At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement. If you're looking for "just another job," you've come to the wrong place. If you're looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
- A Glass-Half-Full Person - You've got to be positive. Our patients don't like to be greeted by grumpy employees; it doesn't make them feel good.
- More Than a Little Organized - Having a clear mind and a clear space allows you to think and act with purpose!
- A Critical Thinker - You must be able to identify problems by observation, question assumptions, and analyze to resolve issues.
- The Tech Guru - Someone that lives, breathes, and embodies technology. Ok, not really, but you must have the knowledge and ability to navigate all forms of technology.
- The Supporter - If you get instant gratification from positively impacting someone's life, you will never experience an unrewarding day at Orbit Medical. You must have the ability to be compassionate when necessary, employing robots is not in our hiring plan.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver/Install Medical Equipment. You'll be in charge of delivering and setting up medical equipment. You will be leaning on your interpersonal skills to effectively demonstrate how the equipment is to be used and address any questions.
- Delivery Paperwork. Easily the most exciting part of your job will be ensuring the delivery paperwork is corrected/reviewed, and submitted in a timely fashion (okay, it won't be your favorite, but it's really important, and it needs to get done the right way).
- Equipment Maintenance. Clean, maintain, and service all medical equipment.
- Cross-Sell. Identify products that satisfy additional, complementary needs that are unfulfilled.
- Inventory Control. Ensure inventory stock is maintained so we are able to meet customer demands without delay, while keeping the costs associated with holding stock to a minimum.
- The Orbit Way. Demonstrate Orbit Medical's Core Values in all interactions. Right Thing, Awesome Service, Balanced Lives, Continuously Improve, Work at 212, Celebrate, Team.
What You Know:
- High School or the equivalent.
- One year minimum experience in a delivery driver role preferred.
- Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations.
- Capable of lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
We take care of you:
- Full benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- 401K with company match.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Up to 12 days paid time off in your first year.
- Paid Holidays.
- Fun & Family Day.
- Company van provided.
If you're serious about this job, please tell us "Why" you're the person we're looking for. We're looking forward to learning more about you! Thanks for taking the time to read our novel of a job posting. We hope you're as excited about this opportunity as we are.
- The starting pay is $18/hour with additional pay available through sales incentives.
- Employee can choose their start time of 8am, 9am, or 10am. End times can vary depending on traffic and stops. An average day can range from 8-10 hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location