Prosek Partners: Design Apprentice
A leading integrated marketing and communications firm, Prosek Partners devotes itself to the financial, professional services, technology, and healthcare sectors, working to build, strengthen and protect the world's top brands. We have a strong culture and are proud to be a certified women-owned, women-run firm. Prosek's new branding and advertising division, Prophecy, brings a holistic approach to creative branding and storytelling. Prophecy's capabilities span every facet of advertising, strategy and design to deliver breakthrough results for our clients. We're reshaping the future of advertising one story at a time. Join us and begin creating yours, too.
Our design apprenticeship provides an opportunity for emerging designers to gain hands-on experience and exposure to the skills required to succeed in a creative agency. Apprentices will work closely with Design Directors and Senior Designers and contribute to a range of internal and client projects. You'll experience how brands are activated and developed, and by the end of the program, will have acquired valuable insights and knowledge regarding design best practices. Over the course of your apprenticeship, you will contribute to developing one or more projects - or key components of larger projects. This is a paid internship for 4 months, with the potential to be hired full time.
The program is designed with the following goals in mind:
- Provide a learning environment for apprentices to grasp the fundamentals of the designer's role
- Encourage strategic and creative problem-solving
- Offer opportunities for professional development training and networking
What we're looking for
A passionate, curious, and innovative design apprentice. Someone who is ready for a challenge, is hardworking and will surprise us. Your future awaits.
- Understand the fundamentals of design across digital and print media
- Have strong graphic design and typography skills
- Have advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and not be afraid to learn new software quickly. Motion skills are a plus.
- In your last year of college or a recent graduate with a degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- An analytical thinker with strong storytelling skills
- Creatively and innovatively solving problems, pushing ideas and solutions
- Exhibiting strategic problem-solving skills and exuding an intellectual curiosity
Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Job Types: Full-time, Internship