We at the Craneware Group, including Sentry Data Systems and Agilum Healthcare Intelligence, are transforming the business of healthcare by providing actionable insights to our customers. We are seeking talented, innovative and collaborative individuals to join our team of over 750 employees to drive the expansion of our SaaS-based platform and applications.
Together, nearly half of registered US hospitals are now our customers.
Our products impact:
- More than 2,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems
- Almost 10,000 clinics and retail pharmacies
- Customers operating with a financial impact of nearly half a trillion dollars
- Data sets from customers covering more than 150 million unique patients
At Craneware we have circa 800 people working across the US and the UK between four office locations (Edinburgh in the UK and Miami, Atlanta and Pittsburgh, US) with a high proportion of remote employees.
Our IT Operations team provide critical, daily support globally to our people both on the ground and virtually where expectations are high and the internal customer is the focus.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, this role provides first and second line IT support services to internal customers in both the UK and US and this role is part of a busy team of 7.
This role would ideally suit someone who has built great skills and knowledge in a busy support role and who is now looking for their final experience to hone their skills in support before moving into an Infrastructure role.
You will be:
- Providing timely first and second line desktop, mobile device and application support for all internal clients to maximise user uptime
- Writing automation and scripting to handle AD and AAD changes.
- Performing Call Tracker Management for all internal support tickets and following up on all issues according to our established procedure
- Experience of managing a Teams environment.
- Completing PC OS & Application builds, correctly building and re-building PC’s within assigned timelines, readying equipment for use at any time.
- Experience with SCCM deployments of software and creation of Task Sequences.
- Referring major hardware\software problems and defective products to vendors for service or replacement to maximize service availability
- Conferring with employees, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications to existing systems, enabling our internal client’s requirements to be met
- Managing user accounts, accurately creating and disabling user accounts as required
- Challenged to not only fix issues but find the root cause and suggest countermeasures
- Troubleshooting VPN and network user based connectivity issues
You will bring:
Experience of supporting the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 Management
- Microsoft Exchange on/prem awareness
- System Centre Configuration Manager SCCM
- Microsoft Office suite
- Android mobile devices
- Apple mobile devices
- PC\Notebook hardware support
- Antivirus technology and procedures
- Experience in a 1st and 2nd line technical support role working with a mix of onsite and remote users
- Experience of using system imaging to set up computers
- Experience of scripting within PowerShell
- Problem solving using logical and systematic approaches
- Proven ability to deliver great customer service experience with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with and work well with people
A qualification in a computer related discipline would be beneficial
Please visit our website for application:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location