Job descriptionOverview: Astral at Auburn is a vibrant senior living community in Auburn, Indiana. We are looking for a Dining Services Assistant to join our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve and handle food in accordance with sanitation regulations
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room and prep kitchen
- Reset the dining room
- Handle trays, equipment, tableware, and linens, in a proper and safe manner
- Treat residents with dignity and respect
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- No Experience Needed, will train
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story?
Astral at Auburn takes the health and safety of its employees, residents, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Astral at Auburn (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Astral at Auburn. Please also know that Astral at Auburn will accept and review requests for accommodations for qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue.