DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL ANALYTICS
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
$170,000 - $180,000
REMOTE - EST
A leading innovator within the Marketing & Advertising space is looking for a Director of Digital Analytics to join their team. If you have a strong media background and are proficient with client-side web technologies, this opportunity might be for you!
THE ROLE- Director of Digital Analytics
As a Director of Digital Analytics, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with development teams, leading a team of implementation specialists, and utilizing GTM to design and implement tag management solutions. On top of that, you will lead various web projects, as well as interface with clients.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Proven commercial client-side web tools experience within the media domain
- Proficient in performing web analytics implementation using tag management tools
- Solid leadership experience in managing and growing a team
- Extensive experience interacting with clients, as well as presenting solutions
You can expect to earn a base salary of up to $180,000 (Experience-dependent) along with highly competitive benefits.
HOW TO APPLY?:
Please register your interest by sending your Resume to Oisin Ennis via the Apply link on this page
Advanced Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Media Analytics, Digital Analytics, Web Analytics, Website Analysis, Website Tagging, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Looker, QlikView, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager (GTM)