Job descriptionAt Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Lithonia, GA distribution center is looking for Warehouse Workers. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you:
PERKS AT WORK
- Great team culture that works together to get the job done
- Eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off - starting at a max of 21 days per year!
- Incentive Bonus for just hitting quotas!
- Employee Discounts - computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
NEW STARTING RATES!!!! $16.25 FOR EXPERIENCED ORDER PICKERS!!! $17.25 FOR EXPERIENCED FORKLIFT OPERATORS!!!
ABOUT THE JOB In Lithonia, our distribution center, we specialize in the warehousing and shipping of Gates' belts, hoses and water pumps for aftermarket auto parts. Our work starts with receiving raw materials that we then delivered to production. Once the hoses are finished and marked with the Gates logo, it is our job to package and ship the products to one of our many customers around the world. A Warehouse Worker will spend most of their workday receiving inbound shipments, handling outbound orders, processing paperwork, filling orders, driving forklifts, and maintaining inventory.
- Shifts available:
- 1st Shift (5:00 AM - 1:00 PM; Monday - Friday)
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing up to 67 lbs, & pulling up to 79 lbs.
- Able to obtain license to operate industrial equipment, and operate an RF scanner
- Must be able to work weekends, with reliable and consistent attendance
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
- Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship
Gates is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.