- Workrise has partnered with a Geothermal company seeking Drilling Consultants for the safe execution of multiple drilling operations.
- Ensures that the rig contractor and service company personnel perform safely and efficiently and in accordance with their contractual obligations.
- Witnesses and documents all required safety drills, testing and in-house inspections of equipment, and ensures conformity to required standard of performance and frequency.
- Requests mobilization of materials, equipment, and services in a timely manner and initiates the removal of redundant materials and the immediate return of rental equipment when no longer required.
- Ensures that the Drilling Superintendent is fully briefed on all drilling operational matters.
- Ensures that reports are prepared and submitted in accordance with Chevron's procedures as instructed.
- Facilitates and/or conducts HSE Risk Assessment for the drilling activities in liaison with the concerned departments.
- 1099 Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,200.00 - $1,500.00 per day
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washoe Valley, NV 89704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Geothermal Drilling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
George Washington University Foggy Bottom, DC Today
YAI\u002FNational Institute for People with Disabilities Manhattan, NY Today