Catholic Community Services
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona strengthens families, supports communities, provides compassionate services, and strives for excellence. For more information visit our website at: www.ccs-soaz.org
Location: Yuma AZ
The Driver, (Senior Nutrition), is responsible for transporting food in vehicles over established routes or within an established territory. Position may from time to time be stressful and require a high demand of performance. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Deliver meals to homebound clients within contract requirements
- Complete any meals reports and turn in cash donations to the appropriate person at end of delivery every day
- Report accidents or other safety situations to supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned, maintained and fueled on an ongoing basis
- Greet all guests, customers, and other persons in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Monitor traffic and weather conditions and notify supervisor of potential problems
- May drive agency or personal vehicle on company business
- May perform other duties as assigned
Suitable work experience may be considered as transferable skills in order to meet minimum requirements of the position, and will be considered by the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
- High School / GED or experience
- Proven ability to make simple arithmetic computations
- Obtain State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to obtain health care certificates including TB clearance, CPR, First Aid and Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of hire
- Valid Arizona Driver License, proof of insurance, Arizona Motor Vehicle Division 39 month Motor Vehicle Report, and reliable, safe transportation
- Ability to stoop, climb, bend, and reach
- TB skin test
- Required to lift 25lbs. 25%
- AA Degree
- Additional years of directly related experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish, verbal and written
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.