TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is hiring IMMEDIATELY!!
Take pride in knowing that you can make a difference in every customer’s day by eliminating the stress that naturally goes along with every move. We are the “Movers Who Care®” that live by the core value of THE GRANDMA RULE® - to treat everyone how we’d like our own grandmothers to be treated.
Click apply now or apply in person to receive:
- Base wage of $13.35/hour for Movers with a potential of up to $29/hour!
- Base wage of $15.35/hour for Drivers with a potential of up to $31/hour!
- $5-$10/hour in tips
- $1-$3/hour in monthly customer service bonuses
- $3/hour extra on Sundays & Holidays
- $500 bonus paid after successfully completing our paid Driving program
- $200 referral bonus
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible scheduling (full-time, part-time)
- Full insurance package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Accident insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- EAP for all employees
- Paid Time Off
- Travel opportunities - both locally and long-distance
- Advancement opportunities - we believe in promoting from within!
Join Our Team
After submitting your application, expect a call or text from a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® manager within 1 business day to set up an interview time. To join our team, you must:
- Be 21 years or older to be a Driver or 18 years or older to be a Mover
- Possess a valid driver’s license to be a Driver
- Have the ability to lift/carry 150 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
What You’ll Do
Your #1 goal is to delight our customers by providing a positive moving experience. Movers and Drivers safely and carefully load and unload customers’ belongings, and maintain an open line of communication with one another and the customer throughout the move.
Our Drivers also:
- Act as the Team Leader for the moving team, and execute a game plan for the move
- Safely drive and maneuver a 26-foot moving truck
- Complete daily truck inspections and equipment inventory
- Comply with all FMCSA and DOT regulations
- Complete the move paperwork and customer payment
Experience in general labor, landscaping, transportation, construction, production, manufacturing, factory, assembly, or warehouse is helpful, but not required – we’ll train you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Our employee's and customers' welfare are our #1 priority, we follow all CDC guidelines and recommendations. We pride ourselves in being the "Movers Who Care"
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screening?
Work Location: One location