Electronics Game and Accessories Repair Technician.
We are an environmentally friendly tech company. Our mission is to reduce the waste caused by overconsumption.
- We are seeking technology-savvy individuals for testing, troubleshooting, and repairing various consumer electronic devices particularly game consoles and game accessories.
- We offer many of the popular brands of smart home devices, small appliances, speakers, drones, game consoles, networking devices and computers.
- Experience is required for this position.
- We are looking for candidates that can problem-solve, multitask, and work efficiently and independently full-time in a warehouse setting.
Job Type: *This position is full-time.
Schedule: Our business and working hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm. Monday through Friday.
Pay: From $13.00 per hour.
About Early Upgrade:
Early Upgrade was founded in 2009 and has developed as a leading player across the secondary lifecycle of mobile devices, components, and consumer electronics, with a core expertise in value-add forward distribution, parts reclamation, refurbishment, and IT Asset Disposition programs. We service schools, corporations, trade-in programs, other ITAD organizations, and wholesale and e-tail customers globally, out of our 120,000 square-foot R2 certified headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jacksonville, FL 32207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location