Job description# of Openings: 5 Status: Full Time Shift: Any
NaphCare is hiring strong Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to join our team with the Arizona Department of Corrections - Yuma located in San Luis, AZ 85349. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Complete intake screening
- Administer and read PPD
- Draw blood
- Assist with examinations
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
ith NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran