Delta Solutions is hiring highly skilled and motivated candidates to join a high-performance team and provide support to the USSPACECOM Commander’s Action Group as an Event Manager and graphics designer. As an Event Manager, you will provide direct support to the Executive Actions team in the planning, and management of conferences and workshops.
What you will be doing:
- A strong candidate is able to facilitate senior leader meetings, working groups, conferences, and other technical exchanges geared towards General/Flag officers and SES leaders.
- Provide comments and recommendations to resolve issues and meet action item suspenses.
- Travel to meetings, working groups, or conferences to support the Commander.
- Ensure logistics are prepared and complete for meeting, working group or conferences.
- Prepare the room for events, check attendees in, take attendance, take meeting notes, ensure set up and tear down of conference room/equipment/supplies, prepare and present seating charts, organize seating arrangements and name plates, arrange food options.
- Ensure minutes capture the activities, discussion points, attendees, action items, and any other items that are of interest to the Command.
- Provide graphic design and layout solutions for CAG products including, but not limited to, developing illustrations, editing existing images, font management, and advanced prepublications techniques. Integrates graphics with text, audio and video to support interactive and multimedia high visibility finished products.
- Work collaboratively with CAG members, JDirs, directorates, and Components to understand requirements and further enhance/convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphic and layout solutions.
What you will need:
- Ability to identify and resolve challenges in a high-tempo, collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accustomed to professionally interacting with General/Flag officers and senior civilian personnel
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliverables with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated proficiency in professional graphics and, design software to include, but not limited to, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Mac hardware platforms.
- Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Windows
- Professional graphics and design software to include, but not limited to, Apple Final Cut Pro X Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Mac hardware platforms
- Active TS//SCI clearance is MANDATORY
- Preferred Experience:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree desired
- Headquarters, Combatant Command or MAJCOM/Field Command experience
- Clearance: TS/SCI, eligibility for SAP information, willingness to submit to a Counter-Intelligence polygraph
Delta Solutions & Strategies offers a generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, parental, military and jury duty paid leaves.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $90,000- $105,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Delta Solutions & Strategies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year