We are looking for a Facility Services Technician to maintain buildings and facilities in accordance with standards, policies, safety rules, procedures and practices. This position will provide service for Lincoln Surgical Hospital, Eye Surgical Associates, Nebraska Surgery Center and Sutton Dermatology + Aesthetics.
Hours: Full time, 80 hours per pay period (2 weeks), Monday – Friday, 3:30 pm – 12:00 am.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- The repair and installation of building fixtures and equipment within and on all owned and leased property.
- Coordinates with requesting departments for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Maintains tools, supplies, and/or equipment (e.g. drills, saws, etc.) to ensure the availability of items and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Assists in the coordination of office/department renovation, relocation, and restoration.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. service records, requisitions, work performed, etc.) to provide written support and/or convey information.
- Perform emergency work as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent and facilities maintenance experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Valid state driver’s license required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
We have a competitive benefits package to include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with a company match
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Short and Long Term Disability