For licensed, independent financial professionals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity - no more cold prospecting; help make a difference in clients' lives! You will be part of a mission that advances personal planning for federal government employees as they make decisions about their retirement and benefits. The primary issue for financial advisors is getting in front of people. If you are an experienced advisory or financial services professional, leave this behind for good.
Please note that is a commissioned opportunity with revenues from income-planning and potential money-management sales. This marketing program offers a full-service platform that has put numerous advisors in many federal agencies, had them invited in as workshop presenters, and created opportunities from their agency interactions. Proven track record, backed by a team with strong experience.
Very high income potential for the hardworking, team-minded, tech-friendly, ethical, and coachable person. Our ideal candidate:
- Held insurance and/or financial license(s).
- MUST-HAVE – Comfortable with public speaking, presenting, coachable, team player, hard work ethic, comfortable w/ technology, strong willingness to learn, ability to work and execute.
- Proven track record of financial services sales and business growth.
- Experienced or seasoned financial professionals who are willing to give long-term commitment for success.
- Ideally have some experience with federal government employees, their retirement benefits, and conversations around them as well as retirement planning.
- Able and willing to move insurance company contracts to participate.
What Drives Success in This Role:
- Flexibility, hungry to grow income, work with clients who might need loving but firm guidance, and find opportunity in all situations.
- Willingness to grow, step out of comfort zone, and put what you have learned into action but without too much hand-holding.
- Willingness to put in the work and make things happen – by following our model, you have the chance to really make something of this!
Extensive support available within a great culture! Great candidates only, please - thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $95,000.00 - $325,000.00 per year
- How many years of experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Are you coachable, team-minded, ethical, and open to working hard for a new opportunity that others have seen success in?
- Do you have strong experience in presenting in public and using financial planning software that will compute the retirement benefits of prospective clients?
- Are you comfortable working in possible distances from your office to travel to federal agency facilities and to create other opportunities for your business?
- Have you worked with federal employees before (in retirement planning)?
- Are you okay with this being a commissioned position, with the income range being what others have achieved?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Life Insurance License (Required)
Work Location: Remote