Collective Wisdom. We're Better Together.
At Savant Wealth Management, we are driven by a purpose to serve our clients with skill, passion and integrity. Inspired by collaboration, our team craves innovation, commitment to excellence and above all, doing what is right. We are up for any challenge. Since 1986 we have focused on committing to helping clients achieve peace of mind through our collective insight and wisdom.
If you want to be part of a culture that is defined through strong values - Savant is right for you.
Description & Requirements for Our Financial Advisor I
The Financial Advisor is responsible for servicing and managing existing client relationships as a co-advisor, formulating and implementing planning advice and supported by the firms technical specialists. They are also responsible for supporting the new business development efforts of senior advisors and developing their own new business development network.
In addition to the above, you can also expect the following:
- Responsible for profitable delivery of our service models as defined in Savant Service and Segmentation Guidelines and according to the The Savant Way
- Assume co-advisory/service relationships with a number of existing clients.
- Take lead on routine and follow-up contact with clients
- Coordinate comprehensive financial planning process along with Planning Team from start-to-finish for new client updates, portfolio changes and reviews, and returns and new opportunity identification
- Convert $10-75k in annual revenue from multiple existing and/or prior client relationships, or new prospects to Savant, at typical Savant fee schedule
- Participate in new client relationship development, including management of current client contact and communications.
- Participate in planning meetings regarding new prospects/new clients
- Coordinate follow-up workflow on new clients
- Develop new clients through personal prospecting efforts, prior client relationships and development of referral sources and centers of influence at typical Savant fee schedule.
- Develop knowledge and familiarity with Savants IFP Roadmap Process and Investment Processes such that you can communicate and sell our services to prospective clients and centers of influence.
- Maintain team approach by assisting and filling in for others.
The Financial Advisor position typically requires the following qualifications:
Minimum 2-5 years of experience in an advisory support role, with demonstrated ability to develop and manage plans and manage client relationships
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university; MBA (ideal)
- Certified Financial Planner certification preferred upon hire or attained within one year of date of hire
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as financial planning and securities balancing software
- Financial planning/wealth management acumen, judgment and experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Client first attitude
- A team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the incumbent in this position.
Any combination of equivalent education and work experience will be considered.
Savant Capital, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer