Who says you can’t choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees’ expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can’t operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life’s experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation, and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing, you’ll feel proud to be a part of every day?
- Now Offering $75.00-$150.00 Fuel Stipend
- Now Offering Daily Pay!
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Teladoc for Part-Time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation & Recognition Programs
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Award Co.
- Excellent opportunities to grow with us - over 85% of our managers were hourly team members.
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
To assist in directing Employees in all phases of operation, to achieve high standards of food preparation and presentation, service to guests, general cleanliness and pleasant atmosphere in accordance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Assist in ensuring that all personnel, equipment and supplies are prepared and ready to meet the needs of the business. Assist in assigning restaurant Employees duties and responsibilities and encouraging teamwork
- Inform all restaurant Employees of new menu items, specials and promotional materials to ensure complete understanding of food preparation and service
- Assist in training for new restaurant Employees and give refresher training to current restaurant Employees, when needed. Supervise IHOP restaurant Employees performance and conduct in accordance with Company policies. Observe guest reactions to quality of food and service
- Perform administrative procedures such as :
- Cash receipts/store receipts
- Be responsible for register reading and daily sales reports
- Reconcile cash receipts and store bank funds
- Make DAILY deposits and submit deposit slips to the Accounting Office as required by Manager or Assistant Manager
- Ensure that register have sufficient change and bills prior to peak hours of business
- Enforce Company policy regarding check cashing
- Perform other assignments or as needed or which may be assigned by the Unit Manager or Assistant Manager