Covenant Physician Partners is hiring a Fulltime Front Desk Receptionist at De La Pena Eye Clinic located in Los Angeles, CA.
Please note the pay range for this position is $19-$23/hr.
About the Opportunity
Working primarily Monday through Friday, with some Saturdays, the Bilingual Medical Receptionist may also be asked to travel between some of our other clinic locations.
The Medical Receptionist greets patients and their families and provides assistance in scheduling appointments, patient registration, medical chart maintenance, and the coordination of patient referrals.
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Competent with computers to include typing skills and utilizing multiple types of software simultaneously
- Medical front office experience
- Multi-line phone system experience
- Medical terminology, medical billing, insurance verification and other related experience
About Covenant Physician Partners
At CPP, we offer the opportunity to be part of an organization that’s advancing healthcare and creating a new model for the future. Covenant Physician Partners delivers superior value to patients, physicians, associates, and communities through professional and innovative services.
We provide an outstanding benefits package to our full-time associates that includes:
- Generous paid time off in addition to national holidays, two floating holidays, and a birthday holiday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- $250 of professional development funds provided every year
- Invest in your future with tuition reimbursement and a company match on your 401k
- Associate discounts at major retailers such as Amazon Prime and Costco