- 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience with SQL or ETL
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
The Pharmacy Fulfillment team is looking for a motivated individual with strong leadership, supply chain planning, analytical skills, and communication skills to join as an Fulfillment Analyst.
The Fulfillment Data Analyst role will work closely with the quality and operations teams within fulfillment to provide data and analytical support for operational initiatives, root cause investigation of defects, tool development and support, and inventory management analysis. You will assist with activities that support continued process improvement by providing summaries and analyses of trending issues. Additionally, you will identify opportunities for new processes, trainings, and mechanisms to improve efficiency and customer experiences. The successful candidate will be customer obsessed, detail oriented, naturally curious, and have outstanding problem solving skills.
- Development of data collection processes and data management systems
- Designing of queries, compiling of data, and generation of reports in MS Access and Excel
- Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
- In depth research of defect trends
- Data mining and problem solving
- Present analysis in easily digestible standard reports
- Responsible for teaching leadership team how to interpret data trends as needed
- Analyze and report on performance and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Work with the team to improve performance through creative process improvement and implementation of new strategies.
- Identify KPI trends by segment.
- Provide operational gap analysis and reporting, and orchestrate change management with identified trends.
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure operational objectives are reached.
- Provide ideas for process improvements to enhance efficiency, quality, and the customer experience.
- Any other priority requests as senior leadership assigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Logistics, or other Supply Chain related field.
- 2+ years of experience within a planning role such as forecasting, demand planning, predictive modeling, labor planning, capacity management, optimization, or logistics gained through work experience.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel · Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of SQL ·
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Roman Catholic Diocese of Tucson and Affiliated Organizations Nogales, AZ 85621 16 days ago